Thread: Ad reply...bad address?

Default Ad reply...bad address?

I have an ad posted for a mandolin for sale (Collings MF-5, ad 42864). I received a reply this morning that I would like to respond to, but when I sent a response I got back a message notification of delivery failure ("email acct does not exist at the organization this was sent to" or something close to that). Any suggestions? Would mandolin cafe ahve a way to respond to the sender?
    Thanks
    Mark

Blog Entries

Default Re: Ad reply...bad address?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rauch View Post
    I have an ad posted for a mandolin for sale (Collings MF-5, ad 42864). I received a reply this morning that I would like to respond to, but when I sent a response I got back a message notification of delivery failure ("email acct does not exist at the organization this was sent to" or something close to that). Any suggestions? Would mandolin cafe ahve a way to respond to the sender?
    Thanks
    Mark
    If you look at the address the reply came from you'll notice the sender put a comma between first and last name. That's invalid email address syntax that should probably be a period.

In the future, you should direct inquiries to my personal email address. There are links to it on the bottom of every Classifieds page and a clearly posted Contact link on the home page. I don't have time to comb the forum looking for questions that might be directed to me and don't as a general rule read much of what's posted here. Had someone not forwarded a note to me, this would have gone unanswered. The moderators for the forum do not have the kind of access to the Classifieds that I have.