Thread: Open jam sessions weekly

Default Open jam sessions weekly

We have an open,BLUEGRASS,TRADITIONAL COUNTRY,GOSPEL,ETC, jam session each Friday evening from 5:30 - 8:30 pm at the Shallotte Senior Center,Shallotte, nc ...near Holden Beach,nc- just 30 minutes north of Myrtle Beach,sc. people of all ages and levels of musical ability development welcome.FREE,we have other events at other locations also,come visit or join in!

Default Re: Open jam sessions weekly

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Better View Post
    We have an open,BLUEGRASS,TRADITIONAL COUNTRY,GOSPEL,ETC, jam session each Friday evening from 5:30 - 8:30 pm at the Shallotte Senior Center,Shallotte, nc ...near Holden Beach,nc- just 30 minutes north of Myrtle Beach,sc. people of all ages and levels of musical ability development welcome.FREE,we have other events at other locations also,come visit or join in!
    Is this weekly jam session still going on? I'm planning a trip to Myrtle Beach the week of 2/16/15 to visit my dad. He's in his 80s, plays mandolin, but hasn't found anyone to play music with since moving to Myrtle Beach. While I'm there, I'd love to help him find some musicians to jam with. Thank you.

Default Re: Open jam sessions weekly

Don't know about that one in Shallotte but if you go north to Conway they have a bluegrass club that puts on a monthly show and jam session. I Haven't been up that way in awhile but their web site lists a full season for this year

http://www.rivertownbluegrasssociety.com/