Thread: March Mandolin Festival, Concord, NH

Default March Mandolin Festival, Concord, NH

So, who's attending this year? It's a great line up with Matt Flinner, Robin Bullock, and Will Patton. This is a great event, staged in a small venue. The music school has excellent facilities and there is a lot of opportunity to jam with lots of talented folks. I believe there is an advanced track this year.
    "your posts ... very VERY opinionated ...basing your opinion/recommendations ... pot calling ...kettle... black...sarcasm...comment ...unwarranted...unnecessary...."

Brentrup Evangelist Larry S Sherman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: March Mandolin Festival, Concord, NH

Great lineup for sure. Link to info.

Larry

We will have a table there this year. Stop by and say hello!

We are very excited about this lineup. Yes, we have a new advanced-level track designed this year. And don't forget the killer late-night jam back at the hotel, always a splendid time.

I am considering trying to make some of the live recordings we have done over the years available. There's some really cool stuff. Where do folks go to get cheap or free (legal) downloads of live stuff?

Hope to see a bunch of you that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by David Surette View Post
    We are very excited about this lineup. Yes, we have a new advanced-level track designed this year. And don't forget the killer late-night jam back at the hotel, always a splendid time.

I am considering trying to make some of the live recordings we have done over the years available. There's some really cool stuff. Where do folks go to get cheap or free (legal) downloads of live stuff?

Hope to see a bunch of you that weekend.
    Sugarmegs!

Hey Ctone, thanks for the Sugarmegs tip. I ended up posting stuff on Bandcamp; check it out. There's a free live album, and a bunch of tunes played slowly for learning by ear.

http://davidsurette.bandcamp.com/

Only a handful (that's five or less) slots left for this year's festival classes, so if you are thinking about coming, now is the time to pull the trigger! Hope to see you there.